Adults – 18 years of age or older
By using the Site you confirm that you are at least 18 years of age and legally able to agree to the Terms. By using the Site you create a legally binding agreement between you and RLR whereby you agree to the Terms.
Minors – If you are under 18 years of age
The Site is directed to adults who are 18 years of age and older and is not directed to minors under the age of 18. RLR complies with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and does not permit registration by, and does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from, anyone under the age of 18 without verifiable parental consent to the Terms of this Site. If you are under 18 years of age, you cannot use the Site until you have provided verifiable parental consent to the Terms as a condition to your use of the Site. You must enter a parent or guardian’s valid email address and phone number. RLR will contact your parent or guardian via email to obtain consent to the Terms as a condition to your use of the Site.
1. Site Changes.
RLR may change or supplement the content of the Site at any time and any such changes or supplements shall immediately be deemed covered by the Terms. RLR may terminate or suspend the Site or your access to the Site at any time, and no such action shall be deemed a violation of the Terms. RLR has no obligation to provide individual notice of changes to the Site unless required by law.
2. Posting Content.
You shall not use the Site or post any content to the site unless you are at least 18 years of age or older or until you have provided the written Verifiable Parental Consent form pursuant to the Terms. You are solely responsible for all information that you post or transmit to the Site, including all postings, messages, text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, or other material (“Content”). You also are responsible for all Content posted on or through the Site under your user ID, and you shall update all Content to keep it accurate and current. Your Content is not private and may be accessed, viewed, and/or used by third parties. RLR is not responsible in any way for the use of your Content by any third parties. You should not post or transmit to the Site any information that you do not wish to be accessed, viewed, and/or used by third parties, such as your home telephone number, your home address, or other personal information. For such personal information, you may want to consider providing the contact information of your manager or agent.
3. Member Account
If you register as a user of this Site, you will be assigned a unique user ID and password, and such registration may be subject to specific terms of registration with which you must comply. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the user ID and password and for all activities that occur under your user ID and password. Your user ID and password must be used solely by you. Sharing your user ID and password with any other person or making it available to multiple users on a network is prohibited. By registering, you also agree to:
- Provide true, accurate, current, and complete registration information;
- Maintain and promptly update your registration information;
- Ensure that you exit from your member account at the end of each session;
- Notify RLR of any unauthorized use of your user ID and password or any other breach of security.
4. Restriction on Third Party Use of Personally Identifiable Information.
By registering as a user of the Site, users specifically intend for their personally identifiable information to be made available to third parties such as casting agents, directors, producers and others for the purpose of booking talent, and authorize RLR to disclose same to third parties for said purpose.
By using the Site and/or accessing information on the Site, third parties such as casting agents, directors, producers and others agree to:
- Restrict use of any personally identifiable information to the purpose of booking talent and contacting users of the Site for legitimate employment opportunities;
- Maintain the confidentiality, security, and integrity of any personally identifiable information obtained from RLR and/or the Site.
5. Restrictions Against Site Interference & Prohibited Content.
As a condition of your use of the Site, you shall not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the Terms or by local, state, national, foreign laws or regulations. You agree that you shall not:
- Use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site, any Site server, or any network connected to any Site server, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site;
- Interfere with or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, any Site server, or any accounts, computer systems, or any network connected to any Site server, through hacking, password mining, or any other means;
- Post or transmit any Content that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Site, another’s computer, or the property of another;
- Modify or attempt to modify the Site or any component of the Site;
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any Content through any means not intentionally made available through the Site;
- Use the Site in connection with any promotion, junk email, spam, or any duplicative or unsolicited message;
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Publish, post, transmit, upload, distribute, or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent, or unlawful topic, name, material, or information;
- Post or otherwise make available Content that contains material protected by intellectual property laws, including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws or rights of privacy or publicity, unless you own rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to post or otherwise make available such Content;
- Use any Content available through the Site in any manner that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party;
- Provide false or misleading information about yourself or any other person on or through the Site.
RLR has no obligation to monitor the Site, but it reserves the right to review Content posted to the Site and to remove any Content in its sole discretion. RLR reserves the right to terminate your access to the Site and any components thereof at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever. RLR reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as RLR deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post, or to remove any Content, in whole or in part, in RLR’s sole discretion.
6. Proprietary Rights.
Other than Content posted or transmitted to the Site by you or other users of the Site, RLR owns all intellectual property rights, including trademark rights and copyrights, in trademarks, service marks, Content, graphics, text, code, and other proprietary material and information (“RLR Intellectual Property”) displayed on or through the Site. Any use of RLR Intellectual Property is strictly prohibited without the prior, written consent of RLR. You shall not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any Content of the Site or RLR Intellectual Property. You shall not decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in the Site or components of the Site. You shall not be deemed a joint author of any RLR Intellectual Property or the Site, and it is neither your intention nor RLR’s intention that you be deemed a joint author of any RLR Intellectual Property or the Site. RLR does not claim ownership of Content posted or transmitted to the Site by you or other users of the Site; however, by using the Site you automatically grant, and represent that you have the right to grant, to RLR an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute any such Content, to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. You will not be compensated in any way for any Content posted or transmitted to the Site by you.
7. Notification of Infringement.
If you believe your intellectual property rights, including copyrights, have been violated, please notify RLR’s agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement, at [email protected]
RLR Innovations, LLC
1523 Constance St, Suite 2D
New Orleans, LA 70130
Please provide our agent with the following Notice:
- Identification of the material on the Site that you claim is infringing your rights, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you declaring under penalty of perjury that the information in your Notice is accurate, and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- Your physical or electronic signature.
9. Links to Third Party Sites.
To the extent the Site contains links to outside sites, services, or resources, RLR does not control such links and is not responsible for the content contained on any linked site or any changes or updates to such linked site. Any links contained on the Site are provided solely for your convenience. If you use any such links, you leave the Site. RLR does not endorse or make any representation about any third party site or any material contained therein. If you access any third party site through a link on this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
10. Links from Third Party Sites.
You may link to the Site subject to the following conditions:
- You do not replicate the home page of the Site;
- You do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around the Site;
- You do not link to Content on the Site that is made available only to users with a user ID and password;
- You do not use logos or trademarks displayed on the Site without the express written permission of RLR;
- You do not link to a web site which contains content that is offensive, infringes the intellectual property rights or other rights of others, or violates applicable laws.
11. Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitations of Liability.
The Site and all components of the Site are provided “as is” and without warranties, express or implied of any kind. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, RLR disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, satisfactory quality, non-infringement, security, and accuracy. RLR does not warrant that Content you post or transmit to the Site will be secure. You use the Site at your own risk. RLR does not warrant that the functions contained in the Content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site or the servers that make the Site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. RLR shall not be responsible for acts or omissions by any party, including but not limited to any party who might hack, invade or otherwise disrupt the Site or take information, including Content you provide, from the Site or otherwise. RLR attempts to ensure that the Site is available 24 hours per day, but it shall not be liable under any circumstances if the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period of time. Access to the Site may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of a system failure, maintenance, or repair or for any other reasonable cause. RLR does not warrant or make any representation regarding the use or the results of the use of Content on the Site in terms of it being correct, accurate, reliable or otherwise, and you assume all costs of all necessary service, repair, or correction. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, RLR shall not be liable to you or any other party for any damage or cost arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to make use, of the Site, including any direct, indirect, compensatory, special, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages, personal injury, infringement of intellectual property rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, interference with the right of publicity, loss of data, goodwill, or profits, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, breach of contract, or failure to pay for work or services. This limitation applies regardless of the foreseeability of damages and regardless or whether any damages may arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold RLR and any and all of its officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, officers, agents, service providers, suppliers, and employees harmless from any and all liability, loss, claim, and expense, including court costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees, related to any Content you post or transmit to the Site, your use of the Site, your violation or alleged violation of the Terms, or your violation or alleged violation of any rights of another.
13. Choice of Law.
The Terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of Louisiana. Any action of law or in equity arising out of or relating to the Terms shall be brought exclusively in the state courts located in Caddo Parish, Louisiana or Orleans Parish, Louisiana or in the United States District Court located in Shreveport, Louisiana or New Orleans, Louisiana, and you hereby consent and submit to personal jurisdiction and venue in these courts for any such dispute. The prevailing party in any legal action arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be entitled to reasonable attorney’s fees, costs, and necessary disbursements determined by a court or arbitrator.
This is the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter herein and shall not be modified except as provided in writing signed by RLR. To the extent that anything in or associated with the Site is in conflict or inconsistent with the Terms, the Terms shall take precedence.
If any term or provision of the Terms shall to any extent be deemed invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of the Terms shall not be affected thereby, and each remaining term and provision of the Terms shall be valid and enforced to the fullest extent permitted by law.
RLR’s failure to enforce any provision of the Terms shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision.
Your right to use this Site is not transferable, and any user ID and password given to you to obtain information or provide Content is not transferable.
The Site is provided by RLR Innovations, LLC, located at 1523 Constance St, Suite 2D, New Orleans, LA 70130, and email at [email protected]. Please contact RLR at the above physical and email addresses for any issues or complaints about the Site.